Mrs. Stephanie Thompson, Central High School Principal
Mrs. Stephanie Thompson became principal of Central High School in February 2018, after serving as Assistant Principal for approximately five years. She began her career in education in 1998 at the Bedford County Technical Center serving in the role of career counselor for the Bedford County Schools. She accepted the position of school counselor at Central High School in 2001 and also spent two years as the Spring Cove Middle School Counselor .
Her education includes:
· Master of Education, Secondary School Counseling, Penn State University
· Bachelor of Science, Rehabilitation Services Education, Penn State University
· Principal Certification, Saint Francis University
Her Pennsylvania certifications include:
· School Administration (K-12)
· Secondary School Counselor (7-12)
Mrs. Thompson is a Central High School graduate (Class of 1992) and is married to Jeff (Class of 1991). Mrs. Thompson and her husband are lifelong residents of the Cove Community and are the parents of one son, Tyler, who attends Central High School.
· Email: email@example.com
· Office: 814-793-5300
· Fax: 814-793-4942
Martinsburg, PA 16662